MoodMe offers Freedom to Brands, Agencies and Apps to create Face Augmented Reality experiences. Your own Snapchat Lenses to grow engagement and monetization in your applications thanks to our Face AR SDK.
AR SDK is a Face Augmented Reality software developer kit.
Face AR SDK brings “Face Intel inside“: the profound understanding of human faces in terms of emotions, gender, age & ethnicity to empower your Business and Consumer Applications to make sense of humans.
Our Solutions are based on verticalized approaches:
Making Sense of Faces means all of the following:
- detect faces in a picture or in a real time video;
- collect information about them: how many faces, age & gender, etc;
- recognize the facial features (eyes, mouth, nose, oval of the face…);
- track them in real time;
- enrich them with face augmented reality effects (masks, 3D objects & animations, etc);
- emotion detection: measure engagement: understand emotional state & facial expressions;
- gender age ethnicity detection: understand audiences demographics.
Benefits of MoodMe Business Solutions:
- accelerate time to market: we live in a World of Just In Time. Ship in days, not months!
- reduce risks: don’t climb a learning curve, we have all the skills you need and you can use them on demand;
- don’t over burden your own team of engineering and creative design;
- save money: no additional statements of work for your digital agency;
if any of these cases apply, contact us & we’ll find the most efficient way to help you ship your new Applications fast & economically.
MoodMe combines Business Solutions with core Face Augmented Reality technologies packaged into a Face AR SDK in a unique way to enable its Customers to differentiate with innovative user experiences.
Custom Face Augmented Reality Solutions are developed to meet each unique requirement.
Our Customers come from different segments. They all have one thing in common: the benefits of Face + Augmented Reality to help create more engaging Apps through the understanding of human faces.
MoodMe advances the frontiers of face recognition, face tracking, emotion detection and face personalization with augmented reality with its new AR SDK.
Our Customers who chose to build their Applications themselves receive our full support with online resources plus our Team of Engineers and 3D Artists.
Contact for more info & pricing: info AT mood-me.com
AR SDK Markets
While Apple has been accused of acting like it invented things that others have been doing for years, Apple can lay claim to transforming existing things into mainstream successes. Fingerprint authentication and contactless payments are such examples. The recent AR SDK called AR Kit is another such example on Apple’s augmented reality agenda: superimposing digital data and visualizing it on top of a live video feed of your surroundings. Google and Microsoft have been experimenting with AR SDK as well.
Google is experimenting with its Tango project. Tango is Google-made software that, combined with specific hardware, offers advanced 3D sensing. If basic augmented reality creates a flat layer of digital information on your smartphone screen like Pokémon Go, Tango AR SDK goes to the point where it measures spaces and objects around you and then lets you interact with digital things as though they’re really, physically there. Tango still isn’t fully realized. It’s glitchy: apps sometimes freeze up or crash.