The market for Augmented Reality is huge. Opportunities in Brand marketing, Fashion & Sports to name a few are everywhere. We are seeking a hungry, dynamic, customer focussed executive to develop the French market in a first step & the European one in a second step, out of our new Le Tremplin office where we are settling since we won the French Tech ticket 2017.
You will have an important role working as part of the team led by the CEO & in direct contact with the Founders.
Your role will require you to:
- Contribute to improve MoodMe’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Conduct market research and identify business opportunities.
- Position MoodMe on the French market.
- Define its value proposition for each of the market segments.
- Identify Key Decision makers at prospects, engage with them (online, email, Linkedin, calls) and meet with them.
- Create and manage a sales funnel of qualified prospects and move them towards closing of deals.
- Participate in Customer product demonstration on site or online.
- Organize, attend and follow up on events and trade shows, including marketing material & PR coverage.
- Engage with online influencers & bloggers.
- Work as a team member in the planning and execution of the pre-launch activities of products.
- Plan and execute the pre and post launch activities in one or more Countries.
- Share lessons learnt with other team members.
You will recruit, manage and coach Interns & young graduates from France & other countries.
Project Management tools and Group Collaboration tools will be used as the functions cover the World and the Team members may be located in different Countries.
- Experience in B2B sales of solutions based on complex software.
- Familiarity / affinity with at least one segment of the market.
- Track record of closing deals and delighting customers.
- Proactive, customer driven, self – motivated to learn about customers, their challenges & propose solutions based on MoodMe products.
- Focused, analytical to conduct online research efficiently on customer intelligence.
- Engage with Customers creatively to deliver the right message addressing their pain points
- Good communication skills, including Social Media.
- Team work.
- Project Management, Well organized, Efficient in multi – tasking.
- Adaptability to fast moving contexts.
- Positive attitude.
- PC skills and experience with Office, Google Docs and Inbound marketing, Lead management, CRM systems.
- If you feel you are the right candidate, write & connect via Linkedin with the CEO.