In the context of a recently won project with the European Union, we are recruiting 2 Java developers:
- 6 yrs experience
- EJB: Enterprise Java Beans
- fluent in English. French is a plus.
The contract duration is 3 years and will be renewed on annual basis as long as the performances are satisfactory.
Pay +/- 400 €/day or equivalent as employee in our Luxembourg payroll.
The European Commission has created a number of IT Systems to support the implementation of the development of the European Union. Currently, the following systems are developed or have been developed:
- System managing financial data (contracts, invoices, payments…) and operational data (call for tenders, call for proposals, evaluations, framework contracts…). Tightly integrated with the Commission accounting system for all financial transactions.
- Project Lifecycle Management to support the Identification & Formulation process and Evaluation of projects.
- Applications for “Appel à Proposition” allowing the management of proposal for the implementation of projects.
- Ergonomics and usability standards agreed by DIGIT.
In this context, we are looking for the services of an Application Architect / Designer / Developer who will manage the following tasks and responsibilities for these IT Systems.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of JAVA 7 & JEE principles.
- In-depth knowledge of Web development.
- In-depth knowledge of Spring 3 (IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC).
- In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- In depth knowledge of applications design.
- In depth knowledge of modelling tools.
- Good knowledge of Agile/SCRUM
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Hibernate & JPA.
- Good knowledge of Oracle & PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge of Web services (REST).
- Good knowledge of GIT.
- Good knowledge of Junit.
- Good knowledge of Maven.
- Good knowledge of business process analysis.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture.
- Knowledge of JEE scheduling (Quartz).
- Knowledge of Web services (SOAP).
- Knowledge of JSON.
- Knowledge of XML.
- Knowledge of JSP.
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus).
- Good redaction skills.
- Ability to give technical presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
- Knowledge in AngularJs.
- Knowledge of Hermes/ARES/HRS.
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Knowledge of Spring data.
- Knowledge of Selenium.
- Knowledge of Mockito.
- Knowledge of UML.
Please send a top quality CV with qualifications matching expressed requirement, confirmed willingness to be based in Brussels open ended to email@example.com