Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A 3D Augmented Reality demo for andorid?
We have bought your company's Mood-me SDK for academic use.But in the android demo,we only found a demo to add mask on one's face, Is there a demo to add 3D object(like hat,hair)  on one's head?
Hello & thanks for your interest for Academic project. Chie Chie Smile
The only Demo App we have right now is ATT FinalFour Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...acetexture
You can model 3D objects with tools like Maya, Blender, 3DStudio... & create OBJ files.
Then you need to code the rendering with OpenGL with or without a 3D engine.
On iOS, we have been using SceneKit, a 3D engine integrated in iOS. We are looking for such 3D engine on Android & currently doing a technical & market study. Contact us at sales@mood-me.com in 1 month we should have the conclusions.
Best, Your Mood Team
Thank you for your reply.We have tried MoodMe Basketball Final 4,it is just like the demo in the Mood-me SDK,which is blending mask with face.
We are waiting for your android demo like MoodMe Komix.
Best.
hi, send us an email at sales@mood-me.com and we'll issue the source code of ATT Final Four Demo App
(06-13-2017, 12:14 PM)Teddypy Wrote: Thank you for your reply.We have tried MoodMe Basketball Final 4,it is just like the demo in the Mood-me SDK,which is blending mask with face.
Best.

hi Teddy, we are +/- 2 weeks from a Demo with what you need
(09-18-2017, 02:16 PM)admin Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 12:14 PM)Teddypy Wrote: Thank you for your reply.We have tried MoodMe Basketball Final 4,it is just like the demo in the Mood-me SDK,which is blending mask with face.
Best.

hi Teddy, I have the pleasure to share the new MoodMe Komix App, which you find here 
Demo Android http://bit.ly/MoodMe4Android

Let me know if you need anything.
Best, MoodMe Team