JOBS: Web Front End
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for. We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Our new Developer will be the technical lead responsible for the development of all web interfaces for the data visualization and analytics.
- Develop and enhance the web application front-end
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design and develop new front end applications for various platforms
- Help out with front end work on other applications (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Experience in GWT: http://www.gwtproject.org/
- Full stack web development experience
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- Experience with other JS libraries like Ext.JS, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js and other frameworks
- Eager to work in an early stage company where his/her impact will be maximal.
- Eager to work with neural networks in JS code
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Be comfortable in small teams
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
You will create data visualization / analytics such as these interfaces.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the job, send a letter of motivation and CV to jobs @ mood-me.com