We take the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Please read this document carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you:
- Information that you provide when using the MoodMe services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our services, using our services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence to help us respond to your message.
- Details of your visits to our services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access. This helps us provide and improve our services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our services and of the fulfillment of your orders. Again, this is to help us fulfill our services and for our own financial accounting.
- Your face: we never store your face: not on your own device, not in any cloud server: never. MoodMe analyzes faces to detect facial characteristics such as landmarks in order to apply augmented reality filters to it, and/or to detect emotions, gender, age, ethnicity in order to provide insights. The only exception is when users provide explicit opt-in to have their face stored, in which case it will be stored anonymously without any PII – Personally Identifiable Information.
- IP addresses and cookies: We may collect information about your computer or mobile device including, where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This is to help us provide and improve our services and to allow us to report aggregate (anonymous) information to our partners.
- recognize you when you return to our services.
- speed up your searches.
- measure audience size and usage pattern.
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our services according to your individual interests.
How we use your information:
- To ensure that content from our services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by e-mail or mobile application notifications with information about goods and services similar to those you have previously shown an interest in.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
MoodMe may periodically collect, process, and store technical and related information about users’ devices, systems, applications, peripherals and how they use MoodMe products, including without limitation: internet protocol address, hardware identification, operating system, application software, peripheral hardware, number of active plugins and software development kits, the successful installation and launch of MoodMe products, their usage statistics such as number of sessions, duration, user’s emotional reaction only when using the camera for instance when doing a selfie with augmented reality filter or other AR experience and only in a way which does not enable to collect any individual face characteristics nor identify the user. We may use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services for the benefit of all our users, and pre-screening or scanning uploaded content for potentially illegal content, including child sexual exploitation material.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any of the following purposes and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where a MoodMe product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our products and services, including AR filters you use, search queries, etc. This information may be used to improve the quality of the experience and the relevancy of results provided by our products and services. Except in limited instances to ensure the quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
MoodMe will use this data for internal statistical and analytical purposes to facilitate support, invoicing or online services, the provisioning of updates, and the further improvement and development of MoodMe products and services.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our partners, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that men aged under 30 have given a more positive emotional response to a given experience (such as standing in line in a bank agency or applying an eyewear model as AR filters to their face) than man aged above 40. We may also use such aggregate information to help partners improve their products, services, and/or marketing (for example, targeting women aged between 25 and 45).
We use the information from all of our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our company and our users.
We also use this information to provide you with tailored content.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers of a highly secured and available Cloud services provider. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your passwords with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our services; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Mach-3D, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, or by unsubscribing from certain emails sent as part of the services, for example. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at privacy AT Mood-Me.com.
Our services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the services of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these services, please note that these services have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these services.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised and any access request may be subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Copyright Mach-3D MoodMe 2016 – 2021