Hand gesture detection for touchless experiences
With Covid-19 pandemia, people have grown reluctant to touch almost anything outside of their homes.
Create touchless experiences where people can interact with a broad range of hand gestures in front of a kiosk, terminal or even a PC or smartphone.
MoodMe SDK runs on any platform.
- Safety first: users can navigate any application with hand gesture.
- Awesomeness: cooler than Minority Report as it supports a broader range of hand gestures.
- Privacy: MoodMe processes all information locally. MoodMe does not store any image, nor sends them to the Cloud.
- Instantaneity: no delays, all processing is local.
- Big Savings: Cloud APIs cost a lot at scale. In addition, you save a lot on bandwidth as you don’t need to upload videos to the Cloud.
- Information Kiosks: let your customers interact in a safer & more comfortable way.
- Brand activation: let users interact with your brand, try on your products virtually, without needing to touch a display.
- Consumer Apps: increase engagement with new innovative man-machine interfaces.